Built for Discriminating Tastes
List Price: $1,116,250 | 4 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 4,916 FSF | 5+ Acres
Marketed Exclusively by Bob Maiocco 8z Real Estate
Why We Love It
1. Materials and Craftsmanship- This home boasts a diverse array of wood species, a remarkable application of American Clay walls, warm and inviting floors, endless examples of skilled passion in creating an attractive and functional living environment.
2. A Kitchen built for a true chef. Careful selection of the best of each appliance crafted into an efficient work environment and highlighted by exotic and rich surfaces.
3. Architecture: Designed for entertaining and carefree living-- spaces flow nicely together creating a warm and comfortable environment.
4. Location! The Preserve at Pine Meadows is a little-known gem closer to Denver than many Conifer and Evergreen addresses offering a pastoral setting where friendly neighbors are on a first name basis.
You might also enjoy:
The attention to detail and thoughtfulness that has gone into selecting each surface, material and system is simply unmatched.
Gleaming hardwood floors, stone fireplaces, walls of windows, and the open floor plan welcome you home after a day at the office or on the trail and offers great spaces for entertaining.
Adventure in a private but easily accessible environment!
Wake up to alpine glow on the snowcapped peaks from the well-appointed master bedroom with a remarkable walk-in closet and lavish 5 piece bath including a sumptuous see-through fireplace.
"Chief Wind" Stands guard over the home!
This home has a wonderful flow and easy transitions from intelligently designed spaces combining voluminous, bright areas with intimate, cozy areas and ample access to outdoor living on decks and patios.
Intelligently Upgraded with Quality Throughout
Throughout the house you'll find high ceilings and exposed beams. It boasts a Concrete Tile Roof with a beautiful Copper Roof over the Round Dining Room. Copper Rain Chains are a stylish and effective upgrade above typical gutters.
New Raynor Insulated and Maintenance Free 2 Car Garage Door New Seal Coat on Asphalt Driveway
Reclaimed Red Oak Floors (recent refinish on Main Level - 4 coats of commercial grade oil base poly)
Reclaimed 100 year old beams in Dining Room and Stairs
Custom Cherry Cabinetry in Kitchen and Butlery
Custom Mesquite Range Hood Mantle, and bar top in kitchen
Click on any of the images for a larger display.
14974 Wetterhorn is at the heart of the Preserve at Pine Meadows and adjacent to a large open space in the neighborhood.
Custom Built-In Beetle Kill and Mesquite Entertainment Center on Main Level
American Clay natural earth Plaster Walls http://www.americanclay.com
Glass Mosaic Navajo Indian Rug in Entry
Custom Designed Stair Case - Reclaimed Wood on Treads and Stringers
Custom Hand Made Interior and Exterior Doors by Deines Doors in Fort Collins
Wolf Range - 48” (1219) Dual Fuel with Double Ovens and Griddle
Sub-Zero Model 611 Refrigerator with Glass Door
Miele Optima Series Stainless Dishwasher
Miele Coffee Center
Marvel Beverage Center in Butlery
Vermont Casting EWF36A Wood burning Fireplace with Catalytic Converter (EPA Approved)
A Gateway to an Outdoor Lifestyle
Endless mountain biking is accessed just around the corner at Pine Valley Ranch and Buffalo Creek while world class fly fishing is within minutes on the South Platte River. The Colorado trail is just down the road and Staunton State Park is a few minutes north.
Master Level includes Custom Walnut and Maple Built-In Bookcase, Custom Walnut Vanities, Jacuzzi Tub, Vermont Castings Gas Fireplace
Newer Finish Lower Level includes:
- Hidden Storage Under Stairs
- Gas Fireplace in Great Room
- Kohler Steam Shower in Guest Bath
- Custom Beetle Kill Accents Through Out
- Built In Bunk Beds
- One of a Kind Cherry and Beetle Kill Vanities in Jack and Jill Bath
- Surround Sound Throughout Home
- Front Point Security System
Only a short commute to Denver but worlds away. Shorten up the ski commute to Breckenridge and be in Breck in an hour and thirty minutes without waiting in line on I-70!
14974 Wetterhorn Peak Trail exceeds expectations with amenities, intelligent design, meticulous maintenance, and upgrades in a beautiful package located in a place of inspiration.
Schedule your private visit to this wonderful property!
Custom Mountain Masterpiece on 5.19 acres adjacent to open space
4,916 Finished Square Feet
4 bedrooms and 4 baths
Vaulted 2 story design with lower level walk out to huge yard