My Mission Is Your Mission: To help you buy your Conifer home with the confidence of knowing that you understand the Conifer market, the recent sales, the nuances, benefits and challenges of each of our various neighborhoods and areas and that you can apply that knowledge to make the best decisions for your real estate goals. I sum it up as: Clarity, Confidence and Control.
Buying a home in Conifer can be a daunting task. You need someone who has a deep understanding of the unique factors that determine values of the various homes and has the energy, passion and enthusiasm to be actively engaged in this market enough to spot trends and recognize the "Great Deal", the "Wishful Thinking" and differentiate between the good, the bad and the ugly. I have that depth of experience.
I have sold hundreds of Colorado homes in the past 25 years and live and work in Conifer. Take a minute to get to know me and find out a bit more about what makes me and my highly successful real estate team tick in this video:
Take a look through the interactive brochure below to discover some of the many strategies I employ to ensure the maximum level of market knowledge and systems to make the process of finding, procuring and closing on your new home easy, effective and reliable:
- Bob's wonderful clients are happy to call themselves Raving Fans!
- He surrounds himself with a team of hand picked passionate agents and service providers.
- Behind the scenes Bob’s team of real estate specialists take care of details so Bob can focus on hunting down properties for you to consider, working his extensive contacts to make sure you have the appropriate service providers and negotiating a deal that gets you the best price and terms for your home.
With a knack for the facts and data interpretation I use an experienced and pragmatic combination of market knowledge and market statistics. Actually visiting the homes that are on the market, seeing the value components in person to accurately compare recent market activity with the listings that you might consider I'll be able to talk intelligently and accurately compare the intricate details to help you recognize value-- not simply accept the marketed price.
Below are a few graphs showing trends of a few indicators that I like to track when helping evaluate homes in my home town of Conifer:
Its nice enough to be able to track averages but when we work together I'll take an even more granular approach and determine the homes that have sold recently that are most applicable to what you are looking for and use actual, individual homes to help construct an accurate valuation.
Empowered with rich data and a comprehensive understanding of the market you'll be in the best position as a truly educated buyer to make the best decisions and together we'll negotiate effectively.
Take a look at some of the recent sales in Conifer that I've represented Buyers in:
The average REALTOR® has little more than 3 years under his or her belt. I have been active in Colorado real estate for 25+ years! This level of experience breeds mastery in the nuances of Conifer real estate with negotiations, navigating the many pitfalls that can occur and applying deep market wisdom.
With a big effort to provide Clarity, Confidence and Control I position my clients to have the best experience.
Click here to see the map showing where I and my team have sold over 400 homes! Map of homes sold
- Bob Maiocco frequently sells more Conifer properties each year than the majority of agents do in their lives.
- Did you know that the average real estate agent selling a home in Conifer averages selling just a little more than 2 Conifer property each year?
- Bob knows Conifer having sold 45+ homes in Conifer just in the last few years!
- Buying a home in Conifer requires a top agent with a true passion for our community.
- Bob Maiocco is that agent. A professional, full time REALTOR® with the skills and experience to get you the best home for your goals and ultimately manage a smooth and rewarding closing.
Get to know Bob! It pays.